High-tech production Aquamine is located on the basis of the Research and Production Center "Experimental Plant MPEI" (OPZ MEI) in Moscow. Currently, the plant has two production sites, a staff of engineering and technical personnel and highly skilled workers. The quality management system of products and services of the enterprise is certified in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
In 2010 - 2013 years. on the IPF MEI, modern automated, programmable equipment was installed and put into operation, allowing to quickly design, reconfigure, provide accuracy, repeatability and with high labor productivity to produce unique products:
- sheet-working equipment with CNC of German firm "Trumpf";
- Robotic welding complex of firms "Fanuc" (Japan), "Fronius" (Austria);
- rolling equipment with CNC from Davi (Italy);
- High-precision laser machine from the firm "Rofin Sinar" (Germany);
- a section of coatings with an automated conveyor powder painting line of the firm «Ideal» (Denmark);
- DRG 2 metering robot with CNC for automated sealing application "GASKETING" made of polyurethane foam according to the "FIPFG" technology;
- a site of metal working centers with equipment of the firm "DMG" (Germany): 3-axis machining center DMC 635V Deckel Maho; 5-axis machining center DMU-100 Monoblock; 3-axis electroerosive wire-cutting machine with CNC from Agie Charmilles (Switzerland); Coordinate stitching machine AD35L from Sodick (Japan) When designing products, Autodesk® digital prototype technologies are used, which give designers, engineers, designers and technologists the opportunity to fully explore the product at the design stage.
Production occupies an area of 3.5 hectares and is located on 2 production sites with an area of 19000.0 sq. M, including: ul. Krasnokazarmennaya 17G p. 3 - 15893.3 sq. M. Bear Lake - 3207.5 square meters. The modern material and technical base, high qualification and creative potential of the enterprise team, accumulated experience in creating unique models of equipment and equipment allow the Experimental Plant MEI to perform tasks of any complexity, to work stably and to develop successfully.
The final assembly of the equipment is carried out in its own production facility Aquamin in Moscow and Tyumen.